Self Paced Course
transformative 1:1 for people OF ALL ORIENTATIONS
Your (sex) life doesn't have to suck ass! Unless you're into that!
What you need to step into that authentic, fully expressed version of yourself, is to tap into your source: Your pleasure.
Did I just say that you need to channel your pleasure to get the confidence, partner(s), and all of your dreams, to turn into reality?
You bet your sweet bippy I did!
“Claire’s perceptiveness and insight were miraculous! With their sensitive guidance, my partner and I were able to meet each other with fresh eyes. I felt so safely held and understood, like she really got me and we were working in partnership to progress.”
- long term clients (couple)
Hi! My name is Claire Middleton. Aka, The Orgasmic Life Coach!
What's more important than my name, is that you are aware I'm here on the internet in a lace teddy waving my bits around excitedly because I am deeply passionate about neurodivergent, women-identified, non-binary humans and people of all differing abilities stepping fully into their purpose, pleasure and passion.
Through pleasure, all becomes possible for you.
What is somatic sex education?
It is the study of eros, intimacy, connection, pleasure, consent, communication and yes - sex, through body-based teachings. It acknowledges that sovereignty is a fundamental human right, and that education focused on both safety AND pleasure are healthy, basic rights and resources for all.
Sexological Bodywork was founded by Joseph Kramer and was developed as a way to assist people in developing a loving relationship with their erotic ways of being.
The containers I offer draw from a number of practices within the scope of Somatic Sex Education & Sexological Bodywork that center around a few guiding principles:
1) Titration is small doses of a stimulus, or pleasure, which builds your capacity for sensation slowly over time.
2) Through an approach based on the Wheel of Consent (by Dr. Betty Martin) you can create agreements for touch, proximity, or experience. (Also known as asking for what you want)
3) You will move at the speed of trust as you learn to verbalize and mobilize what is alive in you, with confidence & integrity.
4) Pleasure is an internal experience and not inherently sexual. Not given or received but experienced from within.
5) Being in integrity with yourself and others means being able to say no, or receive a no without making it mean anything about you, me, or anyone else.
What is ontological life coaching?
Our perceptions and attitudes, many of which may be deep seated and out of awareness, exist as our way of being. Change in these perceptions and attitudes can result in the removal of significant barriers to learning, and the spontaneous development of more effective patterns of communication and behaviour.
Ontology is defined as being. Your unique way of being is a regarded as the dynamic interrelationship between three areas of human existence – language, emotions and body. Coaching in all three areas of language, emotions and body has the potential to be transformative, for it can generate profound learning and deep constructive change.
Other services offered: